We are so excited that you are considering visiting our Church family. Our desire is the moment you walk through our doors you feel as if this were your spiritual house and your extended family. No matter who you are, we believe that God wants to reveal His love to you through His people. So come as you are and position yourself amidst a body of believers who's aim it is to encounter the Living God and be transformed by His Word and presence.
When we Meet
- 9:00 am - Life Group Classes (all ages)
- 10:30 am - Children's Church (all ages)
- 10:30 am - Worship Gathering Service
- 6:30pm - Learners to Leaders Study Group
- Nursery (0-3 years)
- Kids Club Jr (3yrs-Kindergarten)
- Kids Club (1st-6th Grade)
- Elevate Youth (7th-12th Grade)
- Coffeehouse Open
- Brief Devotional or Testimony
What To Expect
A typical service will last about 90 minutes. Our service flavor is contemporary casual, so most people wear casual to business casual attire. We sing a mix of contemporary music that is led by our worship team. Children are dismissed to their various classrooms following worship and announcements. There is childcare available and activities for all age groups but we ask that you check them in when you arrive! Pastor Brett Mackey preaches most Sundays and is passionate about maximizing the potential of each person's spirit, soul, and body so they can influence the world to live like Christ.