PLease READ THE FOLLOWING BEFORE TAKING THE CHALLENGE.
Tithe Challenge FAQ
“Who Is The Tithe Challenge For?”
Tithing is God’s plan for every follower of Christ. However, The Tithe Challenge is for individuals or families who have not been tithing (10% of household income) in at least the last six months.
“When Is The Tithe Challenge?”
The Tithe Challenge is for a period of three months. You can begin at any date between January 1st and November 12th (the challenge must be completed in a single calendar year).
“Why Take The Tithe Challenge?”
The only thing in the Bible that God says to test Him on is tithing. At Lifeaouse, we believe in it so strongly that we want to give you the opportunity to take God at His Word.
Terms and Conditions
- I understand that in order to participate in The Tithe Challenge my completed sign-up form must be received by a Lifehouse Staff by November12, 2017.
- I understand that my household qualifies for participation because we have not been tithing (10% of annual household income) for the last six months.
- I understand that if paid at the church location, my tithe must be paid by check or by a completed cash-only offering envelope so that my tithe can be properly credited. Tithe can also be paid online.
- I understand that I cannot seek a refund prior to the end of the Three-Month Tithe Challenge period, and that I cannot seek a refund for any contributions made prior to the starting date.
- I understand that any request for a refund must be received in writing by a Lifehouse staff within 30 days of the end of the Three-Month Tithe Challenge period.
- I understand that if I request a refund at the end of the three months, 100% of contributions by check or cash and 97% of contributions made by credit or debit card (due to credit card processing fees) will be refunded.
- I agree to the following: “I would like to test God’s faithfulness by accepting the Three-Month Tithe Challenge at Lifehouse. I agree that for the three month period, my household will contribute to God, through Lifehouse, a tithe equal to 10% of our income. At the end of the three month period, if I am not convinced of God’s faithfulness to bless my life as a result of my obedience to His Word, then I will be entitled to request a refund of the full amount (as clarified by #6 above) of contributions made during those three months.”
FINANCIAL FREEDOM IS NOT DOING ANYTHING YOU WANT TO DO, BUT DOING EVERYTHING GOD HAS CALLED YOU TO DO.
The Bible says in Matthew 6:24 that the top competitor for our commitment to Jesus is money. Giving allows us to demonstrate that He is more important to us than material things. Not having cash or check on hand doesn’t have to hold you back from giving. You can be obedient today by giving online. There is no organization with more potential to change the world than the local church!